Happy Blogiversary to me!
It's been exactly one year since I started on this journey. Here's some fun post I'm resharing!
My very first post: Stuffed tomatoes!
I've decided to share a list of my favorite posts over the last year in honor of this day!
- Brush with fame...this was just a few weekends ago and my kids(and my legs) made it into some papers. Gig em Ags!
- Infused waters. This was so much fun creating and tasting. I'm definitely still a big fan of making my "fancy" water and keeping it in supply in my fridge.
- Baby Shower Snacks. I loved all these snacks! They were sooo good!
- Pork Loin Chopped Salad. We seriously eat this once a week.
- Mom's Day Pots with the littles hands...totally a winner!
- DIY Workout Binder. Yeah, all those fitness mags with the tear out workout pages...put them together in one of these bad boys and you'll always have something new to try
- Half Marathon Must Haves. 'Nuff said
- DIY kids Pirate costume. My little man is the cutest pirate ever
We know you want a bolder paper person