Sunday evening I mulling around my blog trying to get stuff set up for the week as a comment pops up from a new blogging friend. Sarah from How My World Runs nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks Sarah! You are great new friend and I'm so excited about what we are "cooking" up!
So here's the lowdown:
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 interview questions you've been given by the person who nominated you
- Create 11 new questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post
- Go and tell the person who nominated you and your nominees about your post
11 Random factiods about lil ole me
- I love my kids more than anything, they are like air to me
- I am not a very good cleaner, I hate cleaning house but I do it because it makes me feel better
- I love to cook, I'll cook for you but will you do the dishes?
- When I run, 90% of the time I'm pushing two kids in a stroller
- I have a BOB Duallie Revolution and I believe that is the ONLY way to go
- I have breastfed both of my kids for the first year, I'm working on talking myself out of going more than a year with my 11 month old right now
- My hubs is the best hubs ever, he is truly amazing to me and our babies
- I'm going back to school to get a Masters in Nutrition to be a Registered Dietician
- I'm an Aggie and I bleed Maroon WHOOP!
- I love to read, but I have to be excited about whatever I'm picking up
- I'm addicted to Hobby Lobby
Questions from Sarah for me:
- When did you start your running or fitness journey?
- I started running in middle school but started playing soccer in 3rd grade. I've been involved in some sort of physical exercise pretty much constantly since then except a brief lapse during my lazy college drinking days.
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
Playing volleyball. As much as I love yoga and running, I just ADORE playing volleyball and if I'm ever given the opportunity to play you will have to drag me off the court!
- What is your favorite food? Healthy or not.
Wine and creme brûlée. I know wine isn't necessarily food but with creme brûlée I have to call it my favorite meal.
- What would your dream job be?
I'm doing it, except I'd like to get paid for it! I love being home with my children and there is no where else I'd rather be.
- What is one goal you have for 2013?
Learn to plan ahead in my blogging. I feel like I'm always playing catch up and everyone else is ahead of the game.
- What is your favorite song in your playlist?
Right now I'm loving my Christmas music. Christmas Wrapping by The Waittresses is one of my all time favorites. I'm even going to have an Ultimate Christmas Playlist this weekend of all my favs.
- Favorite piece of workout clothing/accessory?
It's a toss up between my BOB stroller, my iPod, and my Brooks running shoes. I love em!
- What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas! I just love the magic!
- Do you have a favorite book?
I can't say just one. I love the Harry Potter books, JRR Tolkien, and historical fiction like Phillipa Gregory and Ken Follett.
- Do you have one piece of advice for fellow bloggers?
Be nice to other bloggers. It's not nice to ignore others and it hurts feelings when you are being ignored.
- What would be your favorite place to travel to?
Europe. I just want to take the train and go all over with my hubs.
- Be Crafty. Be Creative. Be Cute
- Can I get Another bottle of Whine with my morning quiet time?
- Enjoying the Epiphany
- Glamorous, Affordable Life
- Goings on in Texas...
- The Recipe Critic
- Tales from the Nook
- The Taylor House
- Homemade Ginger
- House on the Way
- The DIY Dreamer
Nominees here's your Q's!
- Why did you start blogging?
- Have you ever been to a blogging conference and if you could go to one which would it be?
- How do you plan your blog posts?
- What is your favorite holiday to decorate for?
- What is your favorite holiday to cook for?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your favorite album?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- One piece of clothing you could never live without.
Thanks for participating and I look forward to hearing from you!
Literary Link Up
Check out the Literary Link Up via http://www.bytheporchlight.com or http://taylornorris.blogspot.ca/
1. What are you currently reading?
I'm not currently reading anything. I really want to start the Hunger Games since I so pitifully quit reading Anna Karenina because it got too long and drawn out for me. I just got so tired of hearing Kitty complain!
2. If you could choose any author in the world to write a story based on your life, who would you choose to be the author? Why?
Candance Bushnell, she makes everything sound so glamorous!
3. Tell us about your favorite place to read.
I love to read before bed in the comfort of my bed but lately I've just been reading from my phone while sitting in the glider nursing my baby.
4. What books would you buy for lovers of
a) suspense/mystery - James Rollins book
b) chicklit - Anything Candance Bushnell, love her girly glamour!
c) comedy - ?? I've been wanting to read Tina Fey's book
d) literary fiction - Jane Austen!
e)nonfiction - The Beatles the biography
f) classics - I love O Henry. Or Dickens